For Those Who Need: Equipment Rental is ALSO Listed Below.
If you run into problems registering, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not registered yet, please get US Lacrosse #prior to registering by going to www.USLacrosse.org
**Important - Please Read and Follow All Instruction**
1. Establish/Renew US Lacrosse Association Membership - This is required for all players and will provide insurance for your child (there is a deductible). You will need to input your players membership number into our registration form. NOTE MEMBERSHIP MUST BE VALID THROUGH THE END OF THE SPECIFIC SEASON
2. Select the desired program (i.e. grade level) from the programs shown below and click Begin Registration for the desired program. If you are registering for more than one child you will need to register individually for each child/program.
3. If existing/returning player, enter e-mail address and Password. For new player, enter your e-mail address and a temporary password will be e-mailed to you. You can change the password once logged in. Your password will be yours to use throughout the year for rosters, pictures, etc.
4. Fill out the guardian information. If you are already in the database, please confirm that all of the information is correct.
5. Fill out the player information. If your child is already in the database, please verify the information.